A forum made for a group of friends, created for fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 1 part 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayuNanami

Buffalo

PostSubject: Dawn to Dusk Chapter 1 part 7   Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Edmunds looks away from Reynoldus falling silent for a moment before speaking again, "alright."

The old man nods, "may the true gods be with you," he says giving his farewells. Edmunds turns his horse back the way they came and started to gallop back to House Alwin. He looks behind him as Reynoldus fought being surrounded by the enemies. "I may be old, but I can still cut most of you like butter!" He swung his sword at a man's chest slicing them open, the soldier collapses, he swung his dead arm at another knocking them down to the ground. However an enemy got behind him and struck before he could react shoving their sword through his chest. Reynoldus fell to his knees as Dominic walks up to him.

"Well... maybe can cuts us like trees," he says with a grin. He pulls out an dagger and shoves it into Reynoldus's neck, "you don't deserve to die on your feet you coward." He twists the dagger opening the neck wide open before pulling the dagger out letting Reynoldus's corpse fall over. "We'll continue our..." Edmund rode too far to hear anymore. All he could hear was the galloping of his horse. Not even the birds are willing to chirp.

End of Edmund's POV
Back to top Go down

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 1 part 7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1