A forum made for a group of friends, created for fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 2 part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayuNanami

Buffalo

PostSubject: Dawn to Dusk Chapter 2 part 3    Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:02 pm

"We'll let them in, we'll meet in our main hall and discuss business there, I don't want them to think we are enemies," Axel says, "we'll find out what's really going on. From there after they leave we will discuss what we will do."

"My lord, he killed our men, we can't let that go unpunished," Oweyn says.

"Your lord has spoken," Maylea says, "we will do as he says." Oweyn looks at the two and shakes his head.

"You're making a mistake, whatever happens, it's on your head." Oweyn tells Axel before turning away and leaving. A couple of people with some guards ran by, the people picked Edmund up while the guards just did their job.

"I'll attend to him," Bodrin says. He follows the people carrying Edmund and the guards as they ran off.

"Don't doubt yourself," Maylea says, "not everyone will agree with your choices, but you will have to overcome that whenever you become the true lord." Maylea gave Axel a peck on his forehead, "just know we will stand beside your regardless of your choices." She smiles at him before turning to leave. Axel looks o the ground contemplating before turning to leave for the main hall.

End of Axel's POV
Back to top Go down

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 2 part 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1