A forum made for a group of friends, created for fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 4 part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Edmund is saying things! PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION!
"Let me come with you."
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
"So do you expect me to stay here in bed?"
80%
 80% [ 12 ]
"..."
20%
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
MayuNanami

Buffalo

PostSubject: Dawn to Dusk Chapter 4 part 1   Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Edmund

Edmund opens his eyes to the stone roof above him. He slowly sits up feel pain rush from his shoulder, but he sat up anyway. He turns his head to the left to see Maylea with Bodrin speaking. "Will he be alright? No infections or anything?" He heard Maylea saying.

"There is none, he'll be fine. You don't have to worr..." Edmund fell back losing his sitting causing a thump and groaned in pain. "See, he's fine."

"He's in pain."

"That's how you know he's still alive." Maylea walks to Edmund ignoring the miester. She placed her hand on Edmund's forehead and brushed his hair out of his face.

"You'll be better before you know it, you're safe n..." Edmund passes out again.

Edmund opens his eyes again, this time his head was turned to a candle on a night table. He turns his head slightly and tries to sit up again, before a pair of soft hands press again his bare chest holding him down though not too forcefully, "you need to rest," he heard Maylea's voice. She was the one holding him down.

"Miss Alwin?" He asked. He heard a male clear his throat, he sounded like Axel. "Lord Alwin?"

"Yes," Axel says. "How are you feeling?"

"like a dragon lit me on fire."

"We could get the mages to make the room colder for you."

"No I'm talking about the pain," Edmund says.

"Oh," Axel says."

"Don't mind him, he's just like his father, aside from pecker and eyes," Maylea says.

"By the gods mother!"

"Hey it could of grown, I don't bathe you anymore."

"Please, just stop."

"Or shrunk."

"Oh god." Edmund clears his throat to get their attention.

"What have I missed while I was out? For how long was I out?" Edmund asked.

"A couple of days, the attackers have yet came here. Also just planning for when they do arrive," Axel says.

"Well, they are on foot so they would take a bit, but.. whats the plan?"

"We are going to talk to them in the great hall, we will get to the bottom of all of this," Maylea says

"Do you really think they'd talk to us?" Edmund ask.

"We know so," Axel says, "we sent a rider out for them to send the message, he came back mostly intact, but yeah they will speak to us, the rider even saw  their full force, on Dominic and ten others, they won't be able to overrun us."

"Mostly intact?" Edmund asked.

"Rider said something offensive to them and took his hand," Maylea says. Edmund nods.

"Anyway they will be here soon, we were just by to make sure you were alright before we move to the hall."
Back to top Go down

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 4 part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1