A forum made for a group of friends, created for fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 6 part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Things
Order Dominic to go back down o the ball floor.
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
Accept his offer.
25%
 25% [ 3 ]
Decline his offer.
42%
 42% [ 5 ]
Threaten him (guards pull blades/pikes out ready to attack)
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
"..."
17%
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
MayuNanami

Buffalo

PostSubject: Dawn to Dusk Chapter 6 part 2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:41 pm

"What are you here for?" Axel asked cautiously.

"What am I here for?" Dominic asked, "very simply really, my mother and father got really hor..."

"He means why you are here in o..." Maylea tries to say cutting him off before Dominic returned the favor.

"I know exactly what he means," Dominic snapped at her, "you Alwins are surely no fun. Way too serious." Dominic takes a step up the stairs without any of his men following. "What I'm here for, it's simply really. Though will I tell is the question? Maybe I am here for fun, maybe to torment you, maybe to make you swear allegiance to me, or maybe I am here to make sure your father doesn't have a chance to decline the offer, who knows. Maybe I'm here to marry you off to my sister." He tells Axel.

"Excuse me?" Axel asked shocked.

"Of course if you decline I'll thoroughly break down your walls and slaughter everyone."

"You attacked our men, killed them, and you expect us to marry off my son willing nilly expecting this to not be a trap?" Maylea asked in a low tone.

"Of course not, that'd be stupid of you all to think there isn't a trap. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. All I  know is that we need land, we don't want your father to decline the alliance to our crown, and that my sister is still a perfect innocent angel. Mostly." He chuckled lightly, "or not at all."

"We will have to decline," Maylea answered, "this isn't our business, if you want a real answer ask the lord."

"Oh I am not asking the lord," he motions to Axel, "I am demanding it. You may not of heard me the first time, I will tear down your walls, kill all your men, in slave your children, and leave my soldiers to do whatever they want to the women. I don't think you have a choice in the matter." He takes another step up the stairs, one left before he is on the lord's floor.

"You don't have the men, the are only six of you," the guard with the great sword says.

"Who says I don't have more waiting outside? Who says I can't get anymore?" Dominic says in a cocky tone.

"You will not be able to leave the keep if you tried."

"Maybe you are right," Dominic says looking to the guard and turned his had back to Axel, "or perhaps not." He takes another step up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 6 part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1