A forum made for a group of friends, created for fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 6 part 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayuNanami

Buffalo

PostSubject: Dawn to Dusk Chapter 6 part 4   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:16 pm

"Kill him," Axel ordered the guard.

"With pleasure," he says pulling the great sword out completely.

"Oh what fun," Dominic then frowned as the sword was swung down at him. He stepped forward having the blade fall into the boards behind him. The boards cracked when the sword hit. Dominic pulled a sharp dagger out turning to face the guard and placed his hand on the guard's shoulder and shoved his dagger into the guard's eye shoving it deep until the dagger's handle was hit. He pulled the dagger out. the remaining Alwin guards pulled out their weapons waiting for orders as did Dominic soldiers though neither gave the order to attack. Dominic lets the soldier slump to the floor. "Very clunky these giant swords are. Daggers are just so much faster, don't you agree?" Dominic looks to Axel though he was still frowning. "Now lets be adults about this shall we? Though would be hard for a little lord like you."

"You killed my men."

"He attacked first and you ordered him to," Dominic points out, "now I can be merciful. This was quite fun after all," he shrugs then turns to leave going to his guards and speaking as he walks out, "I will give you a week to change your mind about marrying my sister. If you do not you will all die, maybe I'll take your sister for mine too. We'll see. Don't disappoint me. At least make it fun if you do decline." He and his men left the room.

End of Axel's POV
Back to top Go down

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 6 part 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1