A forum made for a group of friends, created for fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 7 part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Choices choices choices
"We accept your offer, marry her to one of your brothers." (Lucas or Masaomi)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
"We accept your offer, marry her off to your sister." (Lucas or Masaomi)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
"We decline your offer." (Lucas or Masaomi)
70%
 70% [ 7 ]
"Give us some time to discuss this please." (Lucas or Masaomi)
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
"..." (All)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
MayuNanami

Buffalo

PostSubject: Dawn to Dusk Chapter 7 part 3   Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:05 pm

"Why don't you start?" Olivia says as her family took too long to figure out what to say shifting her he chair uncomfortably.

Dominic shrugs disappointingly, "and here I thought it'd be fun. Well lords," he moved his arms up a bit and held out his hands slightly as he moved index and middle fingers to motion quotation marks when he said lords, "well I am trying to marry off my sister with a guy, the last two declined," he says the declined in a suspicious way, "and as your son here has been extremely rude to me I don't want to marry him off to her now." Dominic shrugs, "oh well, what can one do... oh wait that's right." Dominic motions to Olivia.

"You expect us to marry of our daughter off to your sister?" Masaomi asked not trusting the man.

"Why not, my sister rolls both ways, and with the help of magic can still produce an heir, much like your bastard children. Would be pretty children I think, my sister being a splitting image of our eldest prince, your daughter being well..." he gestures to all of her, "would be fine children. Your son on the other hand, not so much." David glares at him. "So what do you say?" Dominic asked, "shall she marry to my sister? Or perhaps one of my brothers. Would say I would, but I rather hate marriage."

"Fathers," she whispered to Lucas and Masaomi, "please, don't." She obviously didn't like or trust Dominic.
Back to top Go down

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 7 part 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1