A forum made for a group of friends, created for fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 7 part 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

-Internal screaming- (Lucas)
"We won't back out of our word, she will marry one of your brothers."
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
"We won't back out of our word, she will marry your sister."
78%
 78% [ 7 ]
"We'll send you gold, food, we'll give you land, even soldiers, just leave him be."
22%
 22% [ 2 ]
"..."
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
MayuNanami

Buffalo

PostSubject: Dawn to Dusk Chapter 7 part 5   Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:47 pm

"Please don't hurt him!" David yelled.

"We can talk about this please," Lucas pleaded, "don't hurt him, we can do this without blood shed."

"You know what I want," Dominic says shaking Masaomi slightly and giving him a very thin cut on the side of the neck by mistake, but not enough to be a major factor. Some blood was drawn, "and  you declined, why should I listen to you? Maybe I changed my mind and the only thing I want is to crave a smile into his neck."

"We still have what you want," Lucas says, "we can still let you marry someone off to our daughter."

Dominic chuckled, "oh how people change when a dagger is to a loved ones throat. I can't very well do the same thing I did at the other houses though can I? That'd be boring." Dominic tilts his head to look at Masaomi, "or can I? How do I know you are telling the truth? How do I know you aren't lying to save your loved one. Maybe I should slit his throat here and now and be done with it, or maybe... I can just take him."
Back to top Go down

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 7 part 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1