A forum made for a group of friends, created for fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 9 part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MayuNanami

Buffalo

PostSubject: Dawn to Dusk Chapter 9 part 2   Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:17 pm

“David,” Olivia starts, “I really don’t think it’s a good idea. Father’s right, we can’t risk it.”

“Then at the wedding,” David says, “strik...”

“No,” Olivia cuts him off, “that’s just as stupid if not more. This wedding is perhaps the only way we can get father back.”

“But…”

“We’ll manage. It’s not going to be the end of the world if we go through with the marriage. Look on the bright side,” she says slightly pointing at him out of habit when she points things out.

“What bright side?” David asked looking at Olivia curiously.

“Our house could get more power from the marriage,” Olivia says, “if what Dominic says about him is true, that he is a prince. We’ll have more influence being a part of the king’s family. More influence to get dad back.”

“You want to get him back through playing the playing politics?”

“Only choice we have without risking our heads.”

David turns away pondering for a moment. “Fine,” he says, “I guess you’re right.”

“At the wedding, could be a good time to show off your charms and get a bride or husband yourself,” Lucas jokes.

“I already said fine, you don’t have to lure me to your cause with an all you can flirt with buffet,” David joked along. He turns back to the two, “well I guess all we have to do now is wait for word of the wedding plans or some shit?”

“I guess so,” Lucas shrugs, “in the meantime a nearby village has been having bandit problems. Want to relieve your stress on something we can actually help with?”

David drew his broad sword which has a golden handle, the sword is made of a mixture of steel and silver, silver house Oray provided and steel from house Matsuda. The sword was a gift the two forge for him when he came of age, “will any of the other houses be joining me?” David asked missing his friends from the other houses.

“Some other time perhaps, sorry,” Lucas says, “when we can send messages for a hunt again.”

David nods and starts to leave, “I’ll be on a hunt for bandits with some of our men then.” Olivia lets out a sigh of relief that he’s not going to do anything that may put Masaomi in danger.
Back to top Go down

Dawn to Dusk Chapter 9 part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1